My passion is performing the marriage ceremony and helping you celebrate the important moments of your life.
Wedding Ceremony Services (Officiant)
The “Tie the Knot” and “Pick the Spot” allows you to have your wedding where and when you want it. Sunrise, sunset, witching hour, or high noon, we are there for you. Be it a park, a hotel ballroom, a restaurant, on the beach, or your back yard. If we can legally perform a ceremony there, it is your day. Includes:
- A pre-written ceremonial script: You can add your choice of unity ceremonies if you wish. (The Unity Sand ceremony is the most popular for a beach ceremony.
- Performing the ceremony on a
- specified wedding day
- specified location
- specified time
- Filing of the official documents. (*Marriage License)
The “Tie the Knot” and “Pick the Spot” is $100.00 Monday through Friday, $125.00 on Saturday and Sunday on Navarre Beach no travel expense for Navarre Beach, (*Optional Battery Powered Sound System for Beach Ceremony) – It is rare that it is necessary for the officiant to attend the rehearsal. We can attend and conduct, if needed, the rehearsal for an additional $50.
A Personalized Wedding Ceremony talks about your lives, loves, adventures and the meaning of marriage to you. Your love story will come to life for your guests adding vividness and validation to your wedding. Your personal content will be infused into your ceremony in a warm and fun way. Your guests will walk away knowing more about you, have a deeper understanding of your love for one another, and saying what a wonderful couple you are and how lucky you were to find each other – $350
* There is a travel fee of $25 outside of Navarre Beach, Florida. For example, travel to Ft Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach; Gulf Breeze from my office in Navarre is 30 minutes each way. This computes to 1hr round trip at $25 an hour, resulting in a travel cost of $25. Therefore, a “Tie the Knot” and “Pick the Spot” package on Thursday on Pensacola Beach would be $100 plus $25 travel for a total of $125. If ceremony is on Navarre Beach there is no additional travel charge.
* Battery powered Sound System for ceremonial music and a wireless officiant mic system are optionally available and can be controlled by the officiant from their tablet or phone. All Capt Bill Officiants use Tablets for the ceremonial script, so playing music is easily accomplished and transparent because of BlueTooth. The Officiant Sound System fee is $100.
* A Marriage License is required and is supplied by the Bride and Groom and available from County Offices. I will certify the marriage license by signing and stamping the document.